Moving Around Sri Lanka
- The Airport Will Have High Intensity Sanitation Measures in Place for All Areas and Staff.
- To Local Travel Agent, Public Transportation Should Not Be Used.
- All Tourist Sites Will Be Opening from 01st August 2020 Onwards With Safety Protocols and Measures In Place To Ensure The Wellbeing Of Our Travelers.
What Are The Visa Procedures?
- All Travelers Will Require A Valid Visa, This Will Be Issued For 30 Days And Extendable For Up To 6 Months After Arrival. Online Visa At http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
- Further Relaxation for Long Stay Guests in Currently Under Consideration, Enable Tourist to Be Granted Five-Year Multiple Entry Visas with Maximum Months Stay.
- Visa Fee Us$ 100
Pre Departure Covid-19 PCR Testing In Sri Lanka
- A Negative PCR Test Is Required Prior To Boarding Your Flight And On Arrival In Sri Lanka.
- The Covid -19 PCR Test Should Be No Older Than 72 Hours Prior To Boarding.
Which Airports Will Operate In Sri Lanka?
- Bandaranaike International Airport (Bia)
- Colombo Rathmalana Airport(Rma)
- Mattala Rajapaksa Hambanthota Airport(Mria)
- Will Be Operating For Tourist Arrivals From 01st August 2020
Where Can I Stay And Is There A Minimum Duration?
- A Minimum 5-Night Stay In Srilanka Is Required.
- Independent Professional’s Audits Will Be Done to Certify Accommodation Providers Who Will Be Listed on the Srilanka Tourism Website.
- Details of Booking Made With Certified Accommodation Providers Are Required For the Visa Application.
Information required for visa application to Sri Lanka
- Booking Details at Certified Accommodation
- Itinerary in Sri Lanka
- Return Ticket
- Proof of Medical Insurance
Who Can Visit Sri Lanka from 01st of August 2020?
- All Nationalities Are Welcome and All Type Of Travelers Whether Groups, Families, Individuals Can Visit Srilanka from 01st of August 2020.
- Staying Over 10days & Quarantine Process.
- Travelers Staying From More than 10days Will Be Required To Take a Third Test During Their Stay.
- While This May Be Inconvenient It Is Essential To Safeguard Everybody And Provide Peace Of Mind.
- In Case Of Positive PCR Result, Quarantine in A Designated Hotel or Hospitalization Will Be Take Place Depending On the Details of the Case.
- Quarantine Would Usually Be 14 To 12 Days If Symptoms Are Detected.
Luxury sri lanka holidays and Sri Lanka Luxury Holidays from Absolute Lanka Tours. luxury holiday to Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka Luxury Holidays, Luxury Trips and Luxury Tours to Sri Lanka. luxury holiday to Sri Lanka, Luxury Tours to Sri Lanka, Luxury Trips to Sri Lanka. Enjoy the best travel experiences of lifetime, with our luxury holiday packages designed to provide a royal experience to the travelers.